About Transformation Playground
Transformation Playground Foundational Principles:
- Connection is our natural state, and connecting with ourselves and others is a fundamental human need.
- Children wire themselves in relation to their environment, adapting survival strategies which can be unlearned in trauma-informed, healing-centered relational spaces. Ancestral, historical and epigenetic adaptations also impact us, and shift can happen at that level as well.
- Everything is relational.
- Our bodies are our most intimate connection with nature.
- Our hearts are a portal to compassion and connect us with our emotions, human vulnerability, and the power of love.
- Our minds can be honed to intentionally focus our attention, enhance discernment, and open our capacity for intuition.
- We can expand our capacity to align our minds, heart, and bodies, empowering ourselves to respond and create.
- A felt sense of spaciousness opens through embodying presence.
- Our individual, ancestral, and collective history encodes us with resilience and unique gifts, as well as difficulties, traumas and systems of oppression we inherit which impact each of us in various ways.
- As we tap into life's innate capacity for healing, we can resolve trauma, experience post-traumatic growth and restore past unfinished business into a felt sense of wholeness, freedom and joy. The journey may begin at an individual level, and since we are inter-connected it is also a relational, group, and collective process.
- Through stillness, openness to possibility, or connection with the divine, insights emerge which we can welcome and live into being.