Transformation Playground is a trauma-informed pathway of evolutionary embodiment, grounding in the the following principles:
- Our bodies are our most intimate connection with nature.
- Our hearts connect us with our emotions, including our human vulnerability, connection with our life force, and a portal to compassion and love.
- Our minds can be cultivated to intentionally focus our attention and enhance our capacity for discernment. With openness to learning, we expand our capacity to align our minds, heart, and bodies, and empower ourselves to respond and create.
- A felt sense of spaciousness grows as we practice embodied presence.
- Everything is relational. Connection is our natural state, and connecting with ourselves and others is a fundamental human need. Children wire themselves in relation to their environment, adapting survival strategies which can be unlearned in trauma-informed, healing-centered relational spaces.
- Our individual, ancestral, and collective history encodes us with resilience and unique gifts, as well as difficulties and traumas we inherit which impact each of us and the systems we live within.
- As we tap into life's innate capacity for healing, we can resolve trauma, experience post-traumatic growth and restore past unfinished business into a felt sense of wholeness and freedom. The journey may begin at an individual level, and since we are inter-connected it is also a relational, group, and collective process.
- Through stillness, openness to possibility, or connection with the divine, insights emerge which we can welcome and live into being.
May our clear seeing gently illuminate what has been hidden in service of liberating more creativity, love, connection and joy in and around us, and throughout our world.
"Remember, the entrance door to the sanctuary is inside you."